The Liteway 4 Plus is extremely easy to use and it breaks down for transport in the boot of a car in seconds. This lightweight Plus version has a split frame design, making the individual parts lighter for ease of transportation. In fact, the heaviest section when it is taken apart is just 33 lbs.
The Liteway 4 Plus is well known for offering exceptional leg-room so if you are long in the leg or if you experience stiff knees and want to move the position of your legs whilst you are using your mobility scooter, then the Rascal Liteway 4 Plus may well be the scooter for you.
You can charge the battery pack either on or off the scooter which means that you can leave the scooter in your car boot overnight if you wish, and just take the battery pack indoors for charging which is very convenient.
The flexibility of this mobility scooter extends to a maximum user weight capacity of 21 stones and you can travel for up to 10 miles on a single charge. All of the Electric Mobility scooters are extremely well manufactured and as such, you can expect to enjoy many years of trouble free scootering!
- Optional accessory of a front basket
- Optional upgrade 24Ah battery pack
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 108cm / 42.5”
- Overall width – 57.5cm / 22.6”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 136kgs / 21 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 5cm / 2”
- Range – standard battery pack (14Ah) – up to 14.4km / 9 miles
- Range – upgraded battery pack (24Ah) – up to 26km / 16 miles
- Colour – Blue / Graphite