The Dove Transit from Karma Mobility, the UK’s leading company in mobility design, is an ultra-lightweight wheelchair built with aircraft grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace to ensure frame strength and durability.
This transit model weighs just 10.5kg when complete but can become just 9kg when parts are detached. Features of this fantastic wheelchair include slowing brakes, optional seat widths, puncture proof tyres and out-rigged armrests.
Karma Mobility offers this great chair at a very reasonable price and has built it with both user and attendant in mind. When you’re looking for light and practical, the Dove should be your first choice.
Contact our office for more details or visit our showroom.
- Ultra-lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame
- Seat widths: 16″ or 18″
- Slowing brake
- 6″ castors and 14″ puncture proof tyres (micro-cellular)
- Durable double cross brace
- Out rigged armrests to minimise overall width
- Weight: from 10.5kg (23lbs) complete, 9.0kg
- without rear wheels (20lbs)